Below are a few comments from the team:
• Hi all back in Australia! It’s a little stressful here but I’m enjoying it. Weird food? Nah. The food is not at all weird. Anyway, I’m having fun here! -Noah
• Hoi everyone~ I hope you are all well. In such a short time, we have seen so much. It’s so beautiful here; it doesn’t seem real. Even though everyone walks around in winter clothes, it’s pretty hot. Like, hotter than Australia hot. But the humidity makes the grass green so it’s nice. We got bitten by deer 🙂 – Shae and Hayley
• Hey everyone! We’ve been having a lot of fun so far and have taken loads of photos. We spent way too much money on these little figures and keychains called ‘Gacha’, but it was worth it and we regret nothing. Also, the fried shrimp is heavenly. Anyway, that’s all for now, see you soon! Don’t miss us too much. – Charlize & Nalia
• Hey all. We are all having such an amazing time. Little scary but a great experience. Today we were attacked by a lot of deer and we are lucky to be alive. Nah… they were soooooo cute. So yeah, we are all missing family back in Australia but we are having so much fun. – Baylee and Georgia
• Hi all, having soooo much fun, where playing a scavenger hunt sight seeing. We have officially become tourists, some people are taking photos of buildings. Never will we complain about them again. Got to go shopping yesterday and got bargains. Love to all back home. Lauren, Jasmine, Abbie and Oriana.
* Having fun, food is interesting, really enjoyed travelling on the bullet train. Shane.
* Having fun trying Japanese food and looking around Japan. Joshua
* Enjoying Japan and having a good time exploring things. Vrishin
* The food is really good and I am enjoying looking around places. Jakob
* The history is amazing and the food is really interesting. Alberto
* Having fun trying lots of new and different foods and experiencing the Japanese culture. Kirralee
* Experiencing the quick train arrivals and departures at Kyoto. Zara
* Hey guys! Having an amazing time in Japan! We have had questionable food and seen amazing historic structures! Riley
* Hey guys, Kyoto is amazing! Catching the bullet train was pretty cool and the food has definitely been interesting! Caitlin
To all the Happy Travellers
Thrilled to hear you are all having a great time, enjoy students and don’t forget to thank your parents for this amazing opportunity.
Thank Mr Barker, we will share your message this morning before we embark the ferry to explore Miyajima Island. -Mrs S
Good morning thank you for your message. So as not to alarm others we have edited part of your message. We have travel alerts and weather warning here that we check constantly. Thank you for you continued playful support. – Mrs S
We’re loving all the great videos of Kyoto. I wonder if you took on the full walk of the 1000 gates :). The food at the markets looked really delicious….your type of food. We’re looking forward to seeing what you’re up to today! Love Mum, D, S, Gracie and Misty xxxx
Looks like you are having an amazing time. We are loving all the photos and videos on the blog. Hope you are finding stuff you like to eat! We are missing you heaps.
Love Dirk, Mum and Amy xx
Have some Japanese food for me too Josh! Love Mum
You guys look like you’re having lovely time. I’ve been there too, ‘tis very pretty. Hope you’re enjoying the food, Looks yummy.
Thank you to the teachers for taking care of our little treasures.
Love seeing you’re having good time on the video pics, gives us comfort in seeing you’re safe. Hope you’re taking lots of photos. Love you lots and miss you, Mummy, Laurie, Hayley, Jackson 😘😍😘😍Molly Boof and Roxy🐾 🐾🐾
Can’t wait to see all the photo’s and the Gacha you bought Charlize….great to hear you at least found fried shrimp to eat…lol
Bitten by a deer 😂😅👏🏼
Thrilled you are loving it, you both looked super happy eating spicy ramen last night 😉
Shae…..REAL RAMEN 🍜
Love to you both, we all miss you heaps, but just love seeing all the adventure unfold
Sounds amazeballs!!! Can’t wait to see some pictures!!! Love ya.
HI Kirralee, what agreat time you are having!! Any room for us to join you. Carry your bags? SOAK up all you can and tell us all about your joys. we love you, God bless and keep smiling. Rickety kate and 2 handed patience.
Hi Rachel, it looks amazing. Enjoy your stay. Love you , Grandma
It looks like you are having a fantastic time and we see you indulged in your favourite past-time on Day 1 – shopping. Mum has been shopping as well, mainly for you.
Keep having fun and don’t let anymore deer attack you. LOL.
Love Mum and Dad
Missing you too Baydo!
Glad to hear the deer left you in one piece! 🙂
Ps. Try the email again. Hopefully it will let you log in this time!
Hi Nalia it’s so great to hear from you. Can’t wait to see the photos. We all miss you even Denzel and especially Turbo.
Love Mum and Dad
I’m sure the food’s better than “questionable”, Riley! TJ got a bronze medal yesterday! You are both having a great week. Love Mum
What an adventure Myster! Find the weirdest thing on the menu and eat it, except for the live prawns :-). Love you heaps mate, you look like you are having the time of your life. Great memories!
Shae – Deer Bite – enlighten us ??? 🙂
“We got bitten by deer” Why am I not surprised Shae and Hayley?
Survivor Update: Steve was voted for on Monday when Monika sided with Brian but he was not sent home but became Dead Man Walking meaning he could not vote at the next 2 tribal councils. However he was finally voted off last night when he just missed out on immunity and Monika again sided with Brian, Shonee & Fenella. 😀
Hope you are having a fantastic time. It is very quiet around home.
Love Dad & Mum
Looks like you’re having an amazing time. We are loving the slide shows. Everyone sends their love!
Love Mum and Dad.
Looks awesome Shae – hold on to every memory – you certainly look like you are having an awesome time – so happy for you ! Love you & miss you – Mama & Papa xxxxxxx