Below are a few comments from the team:
• Hi all back in Australia! It’s a little stressful here but I’m enjoying it. Weird food? Nah. The food is not at all weird. Anyway, I’m having fun here! -Noah
• Hoi everyone~ I hope you are all well. In such a short time, we have seen so much. It’s so beautiful here; it doesn’t seem real. Even though everyone walks around in winter clothes, it’s pretty hot. Like, hotter than Australia hot. But the humidity makes the grass green so it’s nice. We got bitten by deer 🙂 – Shae and Hayley
• Hey everyone! We’ve been having a lot of fun so far and have taken loads of photos. We spent way too much money on these little figures and keychains called ‘Gacha’, but it was worth it and we regret nothing. Also, the fried shrimp is heavenly. Anyway, that’s all for now, see you soon! Don’t miss us too much. – Charlize & Nalia
• Hey all. We are all having such an amazing time. Little scary but a great experience. Today we were attacked by a lot of deer and we are lucky to be alive. Nah… they were soooooo cute. So yeah, we are all missing family back in Australia but we are having so much fun. – Baylee and Georgia
• Hi all, having soooo much fun, where playing a scavenger hunt sight seeing. We have officially become tourists, some people are taking photos of buildings. Never will we complain about them again. Got to go shopping yesterday and got bargains. Love to all back home. Lauren, Jasmine, Abbie and Oriana.
* Having fun, food is interesting, really enjoyed travelling on the bullet train. Shane.
* Having fun trying Japanese food and looking around Japan. Joshua
* Enjoying Japan and having a good time exploring things. Vrishin
* The food is really good and I am enjoying looking around places. Jakob
* The history is amazing and the food is really interesting. Alberto
* Having fun trying lots of new and different foods and experiencing the Japanese culture. Kirralee
* Experiencing the quick train arrivals and departures at Kyoto. Zara
* Hey guys! Having an amazing time in Japan! We have had questionable food and seen amazing historic structures! Riley
* Hey guys, Kyoto is amazing! Catching the bullet train was pretty cool and the food has definitely been interesting! Caitlin